Start Selling Professionally!

UrbanPhil's mission is to be the stepping stone for aspiring entrepreneurs to kick start their new businesses. Whether you are just starting out or already have the following, UrbanPhil aims to give you professional guidance and an outlet to showcase you products. Supporting BLM and Small and Black-Owned Businesses we encourage you to join our program and share with others. 

Benefits of Becoming an UrbanPhil Affiliate

  • Professional platform to sell your products
  • Personal Dashboard to see product statistics at a glance
  • Build trust with your customers with secure payment options
  • Customizable store within the Marketplace
  • Keep 95% of your sales**
  • Free promotion of your business and products on our social media platforms
  • 30% Discount on 'The Jennuine Touch'  Shopify Website Development Service
  • Direct Payment through Paypal
  • Open Door Policy to ask Questions, Raise Concerns, and to Seek Professional Business Guidance/Mentoring
  • Notifications of Vendor/Vending Opportunities and Events
  • Access to post promotions and ads on our ShopUrbanPhil Facebook Page and Groups. 
  • and Access to our growing Facebook Community. Here you will find free resources and materials for branding, marketing and scaling your business. You are also able to network with other Sellers and business professionals. 

**You are able to keep 95% by being held responsible to fulfill orders in a timely manner, provide tracking #'s for shipping, and provide customer service within the UrbanPhil standards. The other 5% is to support the website, special site integrations and marketing efforts on all platforms. 

Become an Affiliate

Affiliated Brands